Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Typing and Shooting Game in one! Ztype

Play it here: ZTYPE

I was searching for something fun when I've reached this page Ztype. This is a browsing game with a combination of typing and shooting. All you need to do is to type the words that coming from the screen and letters will be automatically hit. The mechanics are easy. All you need to do is to type fast and accurate to stay on the game.



Ztype was made with Impact. It was made using HTML5 JavaScript game framework which made the game very smooth. The sound was also good for a browsing game. I used google chrome when I played it and I could say that this game is very good.  You can also play this game using iPhone, iPod and iPad.


Play this game here: http://www.phoboslab.org/ztype/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great game! 5/5!